Cumming Baptist Church is pleased to provide parking spaces
for FCHS students.
We have a total of 48 spaces available on a first come-first serve basis.
In order to use our lot, you must complete the registration below
and receive a permit from us.
You will also need your driver’s license – we will make a copy of it here at the church for our records.
Once school begins, it is permit parking only!!!
1. Parking is $30.00 per permit.
2. In order to park here, you must complete the online registration below. Once we receive your registration, a confirmation email will be sent to you. No walk-in registrations.
3. You must make sure that the permit is visible when you park at Cumming Baptist – we will be checking the lot!
4. You must have a valid Driver’s License to receive a permit – no Learner’s Permits. You may register anytime AFTER you get your Driver’s License.
5. Two options to pay: – Online. Please click on the link below, choose “Forsyth Central Parking” and follow the instructions.
– In Person. You may pay when you pick up your permit – cash or check only.
5. Please keep the lot clean & be respectful of the property.
The designated parking area for students is the lot
at the corner of Church Street and Tribble Gap Road.
Please do not park in front of Family Life Center building.
Guidelines for Parking will be available at the church when you pick up for parking pass.
UPDATE: Parking Passes will be now be available tomorrow from 9:30am to 4:30pm as well as Monday August 10, Tuesday August 11 and Wednesday August 12 from 9:30am to 4:30pm. If you cannot pick up your permit during this time, please contact the church office to make other arrangements.
If you have any questions, contact us anytime during office hours
(Monday-Thursday from 9am to 5pm). Thank you.